AAIE 2020 SESSION PROPOSALS
Register to present at Alabama Association of International Educators (AAIE) State Conference -
April 9 at the University of Alabama-Birmingham.
We want to hear your great proposals!
New ideas are VERY welcome.Collaborations between institutions encouraged!
Deadline for Proposal Submission: March 2
Presenters will be contacted by March 12 to confirm acceptance.
Register to Present at the AAIE Conference:
Some suggested proposal topics of interest include:
• English as a Second Language
• Education Abroad
• Admissions/Credential Evaluation
• International Student Recruitment
• H-1B/Employment Information and Updates
• F-1/J-1 Students – Gray Areas
• Fulbright Opportunities
• Panel Sessions on Students, Scholars, Dependents, etc.
• K-12 Roundtable
• Study Abroad Roundtable
• International Student Travel
• Driver’s License Issues
• Social Security
• International Student Housing
• Risk Management On-Campus/Abroad
• Internships, Research, Service Learning Abroad
• Achieving Comprehensive Internationalization
• Collaborative Approaches between Community Colleges & Four Year Institutions
• Current Trends in Education Abroad Programming
• Technology in the IE Office
• Security and Scams
• Multicultural/Intercultural Communication
• Social Media
• Increasing Domestic Student Involvement with International Students
• International Student Financial Services
For questions about proposals, please contact
AAIE Chair-Elect: Sarah Stevens